Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Sunday, 22 January 2017

Your virtual problem listener

I don't know if that's the right word but I'm referring to someone who listens to your issues, your deepest desires and practically everything you have to say. How does it help really? Well you get to express yourself and have your problems addressed here without having your name displayed on the post. I believe that many people have been depressed and committed suicide because of not being heard or not being understood and it's time that we try to understand one another if we ever want to have a peaceful world. 
Therefore I am willing to listen to your problems and adress them in forms of posts. 
I know it's been a year since I posted and I know it's too short to have this as my first post in ages. IB has been kind of all over me and I'm almost graduating so I'll be over this and on to this blog in no time. For now you don't have to be all emotional on the comments but you may comment something that you feel is worth talking about and I'm open to all opinion either positive or negative but let's just try to keep it positive ... 😝😝😝

No comments:

Post a Comment