Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Friday, 24 January 2014

Fight for a stranger

(Xenia)
When you're living in fear
afraid to walk the path alone
I'll be there beside you together we will turn over every stone
Just take one step at a time
Believe and then you will find
Your journey has only begun

(Xenia)
Fight for a stranger
(Choir)
Stranger,Stranger aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Chorus
(Solo)
Fight for a stranger
(Choir)
Stranger,Stranger aaaaaaaaaaahhh

I was born with the will to love unconditionally,unconditionally
(Mary)
I do it for you
(Choir)
I do it for you
do it for me
do it for humanity
Every soul that can breath

I believe in love and harmony
and every colour,every race in one soul
This is my special calling
Running deep in my soul

No giving up on us,no chance,no life
No giving up on us

No giving up on us
No chance
No life
No giving up on us

Piano solo.............
(Fiona)
When you feel like the world has turned it's darkest side to you
and you feel like your lost it all cause you've given it up
You can always call on
and we'll be there to lend a hand
We'll always be there to show you that you can

Fight for a stranger

(Choir)
Stranger,Stranger aaaaaaaaahhhhh

(Xenia)
Fight for a stranger

(Choir)
Stranger Stranger aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh
I was born with the will to love unconditionally,unconditionally

(Mary)
I do it for you

(Choir)
I do it for you
do it for me
do it for humanity
Every soul that can breath

I believe in love and harmony
and every colour,every race in one song
This is my special calling running deep in my soul
This is my special calling
Running deep in my soul
No giving up on us
No chance
No life
No giving up on us
No giving up on us
No chance
No life
No giving up on us

(Xenia)
Fight for a stranger
(Choir)
Stranger,stranger aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
(Xenia)
Fight for a stranger
(Choir)
Stranger Stranger aaaaaaaaahh

No comments:

Post a Comment