Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Thursday, 22 November 2012

TO THE MISTREATED CATS EVERYWHERE

Dear viewer,
                   It has come to my attention that cats everywhere are being mistreated

Cats are our friends not our enemies
What I did and how I got this information this is what I did.This may seem funny and nothing to laugh here but then I talk to cats well kittens in particular.I have found out that if you talk to the cat in a younger cat,it won't be afraid and it won't run away.
In my school they are many cats well it's a sad story but then I guess I will explain.
There was this sick cat that died out of giving birth to lots of cats.It was hanging on a tree next to junior school (primary level grade 1-6 school)
well that's not the exact picture but this is also what I am talking about the dead cat on the tree(not mine.more info:http://quiltfeather.blogspot.com/2010/04/cat-stuck-up-tree.html).
The school thought they were sick and since they were not a big fan of cats they were decided to be thrown away.


One managed to come back and after a few months or weeks it gave birth to a whole family of kittens once again.When me and my friend were going to the french room,kittens just ran in front of us in a fast speed.
well one got separated from the others because of how different it was.It's eyes were yellow and you can rarely see the pupil.The fur of the cat was also different,it was grey they were either orange,white or mixed but then this grey cat came up to me and started sleeping on my leg.
I decided to give it water and it started sleeping in the dorms.My friends would probably hate me if they found out I let the cat in but I had no choice.CATS HAVE FEELINGS TOO.I know they would also hate me if I were to tell them that I let it in my room.
To be honest,I have asthma and these are one of the things I should be staying away from but then if you were a cat you would also expect people to care about what they are going through.
WELL THAT'S NOT JUST IT,DID YOU KNOW THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS EVERYWHERE,WATCHING CATS GETTING RUN OVER,PUSHED AROUND AND KICKED.

HAVEN'T HUMANS HEARD OF THE SAYING
''TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED"
This shows that they don't need respect they deserve less respect.


I took a survey in my school and looked at how many people liked school cats and how many hate cats.
50% said they hated the school cats
25% said they love school cats
25% could not answer to the question

"I don't like school cats,If I were to choose between kicking the school cats and calling it out,I would rather call it out because it's has feelings.School cats are creepy because you don't even know if they were clean or not so if it were to sleep on my leg I would freak out like mad,The eyes are even creepier,I don't think they should be kicked or mistreated though because I own a cat and I think it makes it hate you even more" anonymous student from Aga Khan acedemy Mombasa

"I love school cats,I love cats in general so much,I wouldn't care if it went other the table cause I love cats so much,I don't think I even mind if it slept on my leg unless it's not washed is when I would freak out,I love eyes of any cats and I don't think cats deserve to be mistreated they are human too"
another anonymous student in Aga Khan acedemy Mombasa

So as I have noticed many people hate school cats and they are always mistreated and kicked and beaten.
What I think we should do is try to spread awareness about how cats are mistreated and remember that cats are still like you.
There is also a girl who hates school cats so much,she is afraid of them and their eyeballs and she would kick it so hard that there wouldn't be caught dead without being buried alive

"I hate school cats that go under the table and try to touch me,it's just messed up and disgusting.Have they showered because I hate cats who haven't showered" anonymous

Lots of comments come around and they all conclude that
THEY HATE CATS
There is even a cat in the school it is recently going through tough times
It is being kicked while it's pregnant
It has to sleep and get worried about a cart of food that goes back and forth everyday
It has to make sure it does not get sick or it can be thrown out of the school
It sleeps with it's hands on the face on a human-sleeping posture

There is nothing we can do actually but that's just one person can say but TOGETHER AS ONE
EVERYONE CAN FIGHT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR CATS EVERYWHERE
So remember
Don't bully cats
Treat a cat the way you would like to be treated in a positive way

No comments:

Post a Comment