Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Saturday, 18 August 2012

EID MUBARAK IS TOMMORROW

OH,MY EID IS TOMORROW AND EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT,BUT SOMETIMES IT'S BETTER AND MUCH MORE FUN WHEN YOU SPEND IT WITH YOUR FAMILY  BUT IF YOU'RE LIKE ME.YOU'D FEEL LONELY AND MISS YOUR PARENTS CAUSE I AM FAR AWAY FROM THEM SO IN SHORT DON'T PUSH YOUR PARENTS AWAY ON EID JUST BE THANKFUL  THAT THERE WITH YOU ALL THE TIME.



MY HOLIDAYS BACK IN MY PLACE IS NOT AS FUN.YOU MAY THINK THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THAT POSITIVE ATTITUDE I AM SUPPOSE TO HAVE ON EID MUBARAK BUT I THINK THAT'S TRUE


NOW I AM JUST IN SCHOOL LOOKING BACK AT THOSE GREAT MOMENTS I USED TO HAVE EITHER RIDING ON A BUMPER CAR OR WEARING MY MUM'S GLASSES THAT MADE ME LOOK COOL.
EID MUBARAK IS TOMORROW BUT GUESS WHAT I HAVE NO OE TO SHARE IT WITH.YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY YOU DO

No comments:

Post a Comment