Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

BEST BRO EVER!!!

my brother is eight years old,his name is Kareem.he loves cartoons but he always lets me watch what i want to watch.we aren't like one of those kids who fight for the remote
my brother is the type of brother who always has tolerance.tolerance is always great for everyone but sadly so many of us don't have it.he sometimes knows that the other person has started the fight and did the mistake but he would do the honorable thing and mature thing and just walk away.

I WOULD HAVE BEATEN THAT PERSON IN MINUTES.
 
my brother  is a sweet little boy he loves to make for me cute gifts on my birthday.there is this time he gave to me this cute little birthday card that even i knew i could make but he knew in his heart he was making me happy,
he is awesome in making you feel like you are the best sister for him that they are no words in the world to describe it.
he is awesome and very generous and is always thankful.

our no one rule in our brother sister friendship is that we always defend one another so i always help him with any problems and questions he has about school and i always help him with his school drama issues like for example:friendship problem and bullying bla bla blas and he always defends me in fighting.

my brother is so sweet,defends me too much that i have to sometimes have to tell i don't need his help otherwise he'll get hurt.
BUT SOMETIMES,
I NEED HIS HELP BUT THAT'S ONLY WHEN I DO THINGS
THE HARD WAY
well i love my brother so much we always have our moments



No comments:

Post a Comment